My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 13, 2012

Weighed in today.

I weighed in today. Its been 7 days. I have lost just under 3 pounds. I am pleased with that. I have been to the gym only 2 times, because I have been hindered by family members stomach virus. Thankfully I have not got it! The times I went to the gym, I was able to do circuit, cardio and also attend a 45 minutes spin class! That was fun! I plan to go again- as soona s this bug leaves and I can take my kids to the Childwatch again! Today, I am headed to Game Stop to see if I can find a discounted Zumba belt for Wii. I could make one, but let's face it, I don't have time to do that right now. I bought the Zumba game a week ago and have not been able to play it yet. *sigh* Today is the day! I need to drink more water today too...

Dear Conscience,

You have been doing a good job! Keep it up! I still sneak a snack here or there, but overall I have been MUCH MUCH Better! You are a true friend when I am weak! Eating breakfast has certainly not hurt either!
Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment