My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A weak week!

This past week has been more than trying on every part of me. As far as the work outs go, its tough. I am now "on break" from the gym until my child stops biting-however long that takes? I have signed up for a 5K on June 4th. How will I practice now without the gym? I do have the school to go jogging--and i can't really make an excuse for it. Not to mention the slew of work out DVDs I have here at home. It is SO unmotivating though to do it on my own. The DVDs get boring and at the track I have to take numerous stops to reprimand a child or redirect them or rescue them or take on potty. So if when I cross that finish line, it truly will be a miracle of miracles! Back to the grind stone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment